Looking to drop every gram possible from your fat bike and reduce rolling weight? We've now paired up our Blackhawk hubs with Whisky carbon rims on our Team Edition wheelset. Whisky's double wall design is light and rigid and sets up tubeless with ease. Blackhawk wheels are designed to fit a 15x150mm front fork and 12x197 rear end and make the perfect match for our Blackhawk carbon frame. Thru-axle not included.
We proudly build and true each wheel by hand in Milwaukee meaning these wheels are ride ready out of the box.
- Front Hub: Fyxation Blackhawk hub, dual sealed bearing, 15x150mm, anodized black
(RockShox Bluto compatible)
- Rear Hub: Fyxation Blackhawk rear hub, quad sealed bearing, 12x197mm, anodized black
- Free Hub Body: 9/10/11 speed body or XD body, 90 contact point, 3 pawl, anodized red
- Rim: Whisky No.9 Carbon Rim 26", 70mm or 100mm, 32H
- Tire Size: 5.0" max
- Tire Pressure: Max pressure 30psi
- Spokes: Wheelsmith stainless, double butted, black
- Nipples: Wheelsmith alloy, black
- Spokes: Wheelsmith stainless 2.0 mm straight gauge, black
- Hand built in the US by Fyxation - Milwaukee, WI