Meet the all new Matador Comp crankset from Fyxation. Forged from 6061 aluminum, this track ready crankset is strong, stiff and light. The Matador comes ready to roll with a 48T front chainring and 144BCD. A JIS square taper spindle makes for an easy upgrade from existing square taper cranks.
Will the Matador Comp fit my bike?
The Matador Comp was designed to fit with most single speed and track bikes. Most single speed/track bikes use...
- Rear Spacing: 120mm
- Chainline: 42mm
- Chain: 1/8"
- Bottom Bracket Spindle Type: Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket Spindle Length: 107mm
- Recommended Bottom Bracket: Tange 68x107
Sound like your bike? The Matador Comp will likely fit! Some popular brands and models include...
- Fyxation: Eastside, Pixel, Comet
- State Bicycle Co: Core-Line, 4130 Single Speeds, Black Label,Undefeated
- Aventon: Mataro, Cordoba, Ultro
- Cinelli: All track models
- Unknown: All track model
- Leader: All track models
- Affinity: All track models
- Specialized: Langster, Allez
- Pure Cycles: Original, Premium and Coaster
Still not sure? Email us at email@example.com
- Forged 6061 aluminum
- BCD: 144mm
- Chain Ring: 48T, CNC machined 6161 aluminum
- Crank Arm Length: 165mm
- Spindle Interface: JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket Shell Compatibility: 68mm
- Recommended Bottom Bracket: 68x107 (42mm Chainline) - not included
- Weight: Cranks arms/spindle - 658g